E's CIBs

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Actually I quite disagree with you. Even if the effect is 50 dollars, if it is one you'll always use and one that will be remembered by the spectators, even thought it's just one effect, it's still worth it. You're not paying for the gimmick, you're paying for the effect. But if you think it's a ripoff, so be it then, dont buy it!

Also, are you kidding me? Of course the spectators care if the bottle is sealed or not. Slam the coin in an opened bottle, the spectators probably think "yeah he probably just sneaked the coin in somehow". But when it's factory sealed? Brings the effect to a whole new level.

And please, don't be so against E. Look at Distortion. How long have the gimmick been around for? AND digital dissolve. Like you said, can't people be more creative?

Most of the magic today are all regurgitated ideas from before. Don't be an E hater. Without E, there wouldn't even be T11.

I never said I was against E. I believe I said I did not like the people running their company, I am sure the effects are good, and THOSE WHO WILL USE THEM should by them, not those who just want some tricks to show their girlfriend and her parents.

Old gimmicks with new purposes are great, the visual transpotion plot invented by houchin was original, but the plot of coin through bottle is old, any coin in bottle that amazes people will only be remembered as this guy made a coin go through the bottle. It won't be the guy had the coin in the base ohis palm, took out a bottle completely filled with Mountain Dew, with a hole in the top that coul fit the coin in, he tossed his hand towards the bottle, and the coin appeared as if going through the bottle. Details arent remebered. (this is not suggesting any method as I would not give one out on a forum)

ANd usay factory sealed brings it to a new level? WHat about this, one of the original coin in bottles, YOu seal a bottle with a cork. Take a half dollar, and hit it against the wine bottle, and it goes through, impossible to "sneak in as you say, then you can shake the coin out and have it examined.

What t11 is doing with old gimmicks is called creative, what E is doing with the CIB is creative, just not a new plot. mathieu bich has very original plots and methods, see any of his stuff. mathieubich.com

Sep 4, 2007
Birmingham UK
A perfectly good thread ruined by the rantings....

Any way ON TOPIC!!

I really like the idea of both the effects, though the price is abit iffy, might just be that i don't have much money coming in right now.

I'm wondering if bullet is a move that is doable.. if someone just came up and asked "Hey do something" and without any tampering you can take it out and wham, anyone able to fill me in?

Sep 28, 2007
A slo mo infusion melt through the walls of a factory sealed bottle with a spectator borrowed coin and ending clean is the original plot.

A real borrowed coin.

A SLOW penetration.

Ending clean.

Performed anywhere.

Factory Sealed is the one that sits on high ground.

Anthing else is not the genuine article that can live up to Factory Sealed's conditions.

Factory Sealed was invented long ago.
Recently released and streamlined for us...but definitely invented long ago.
A part of magic history.

Sep 1, 2007
The thing is with Factory Sealed, you don't want them to think that you just took a coin and made it go through a bottle. You want them to remember the penetration.

Sep 1, 2007
and THOSE WHO WILL USE THEM should by them, not those who just want some tricks to show their girlfriend and her parents.

It's their money. I think cosmetic surgery is vain and wasteful, but again it's their money.

What t11 is doing with old gimmicks is called creative, what E is doing with the CIB is creative, just not a new plot. mathieu bich has very original plots and methods, see any of his stuff. mathieubich.com

I believe it was Justin Miller who said, "The resourceful professional, failing to improve the method, improves the moment."

Look at how many different ways there are to do a copper/silver transposition. You say Theory 11 are making new, original plots. They're not. At the same time, they're not trying to reinvent the wheel. Control and Digital Dissolve are the same as Factory Sealed and Bullet: build a better mouse trap.

Oct 17, 2007
Uhhh you blind?

I even checked and I see it.
Didn't really check this now until now, both looks great. I might get them(but over $50 for both...), give us a review when you get it.

Actually, they're giving a discount: $10 off if you buy both, so that brings it to $45?

Aug 31, 2007
A slo mo infusion melt through the walls of a factory sealed bottle with a spectator borrowed coin and ending clean is the original plot.

A real borrowed coin.

A SLOW penetration.

Ending clean.

Performed anywhere.

Factory Sealed is the one that sits on high ground.

Anthing else is not the genuine article that can live up to Factory Sealed's conditions.

Factory Sealed was invented long ago.
Recently released and streamlined for us...but definitely invented long ago.
A part of magic history.

Boy, are you going to be disappointed when you see the method. It's good, but there was absolutely no possible way that it could live up to the hype in everyone's mind. I would say a good amount of your points are not in fact true, or at least half true depending on how you argue about it.

Bullet DEFINITELY wins, hands down, for me. Real creative thinking. Reminds me a lot of Sinful. If you liked Sinful, I think you'll like Bullet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Factory Sealed looks absolutely gorgeous. I'll definitely be picking that one up eventually. Not so sure about Bullet, but FS is a must-have.

Boy, are you going to be disappointed when you see the method. It's good, but there was absolutely no possible way that it could live up to the hype in everyone's mind. I would say a good amount of your points are not in fact true, or at least half true depending on how you argue about it.

Bullet DEFINITELY wins, hands down, for me. Real creative thinking. Reminds me a lot of Sinful. If you liked Sinful, I think you'll like Bullet.
I respectfully disagree. Bullet and Factory Sealed are the two coin in bottles I will be using until they put me in the ground. Factory Sealed has is all anyone could ever ask for. The only people who will be disappointed with Factory Sealed are those who were expecting real magic (some people got SO obsessed with the hype that they were basically expecting a miracle. Their fault.) Factory Sealed (and Bullet, for that matter) lived up to every bit of hype for me...and more.

Watch the reactions in the trailer. I cannot possibly see myself getting anything less than that if my audience is even conscious. It is both beautiful and genius.

And Bullet is also the coolest, most practical and hard-hitting impromptu piece of magic that I have seen in a LONG time. I cannot imagine anyone being upset or disappointed with Bullet. But I do believe that Factory Sealed is the more powerful of the two. But don't let that discourage you - Bullet is an impromptu, gimickless BEAST.

Aug 31, 2007
I don't agree with some of those points about Factory Sealed. I don't get why people say the penetration is so visual. You have to cover the entire bottom with your hand for the original version. In my opinion, that's not visual. I guess that's why I like Bullet.

I don't agree with some of those points about Factory Sealed. I don't get why people say the penetration is so visual. You have to cover the entire bottom with your hand for the original version. In my opinion, that's not visual. I guess that's why I like Bullet.
It's not visual. The penetration is based around slow presentation and the use of suspense.

You're 100% right here; if you like visual, get Bullet.

Sep 1, 2007

Following World War II, a Polish theater troupe were given by the communist government a warehouse to replace their bombed-out theater. With the lack of conventional seating, no stage or backstage, no specialized lighting equipment or room for traditional special effects, they revolutionized theater with some of the most interactive, creative, and daring performances ever concieved.

The only thing you should be concerned with is whether or not the method actually works. For that theater troupe, all they cared about was the fact that the warehouse was a venue.

Sep 1, 2007
Hey Addy, it's cool man, don't worry about it. We don't need to fuel any T11 vs E tensions. We're all magicians here, right? Let's just be happy we all have choices.

Hey Goudinov, I'm sorry bout that, I didn't really want to bring it up. My bad.

The only people who will be disappointed with Factory Sealed are those who were expecting real magic (some people got SO obsessed with the hype that they were basically expecting a miracle. Their fault.) Factory Sealed (and Bullet, for that matter) lived up to every bit of hype for me...and more.

Yeah, I agree with you. The secret isn't supposed to be impressive, it's supposed to be effective

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results