The Wire - Most popular tricks?

Jul 31, 2011
LA LA land
How often is the most popular tricks page updated?

It says top tricks "of the week", but I'd like to see it updated hourly (like on Penguin Magic), or in real time (as in minute by minute). I don't really know how hard that could be to program into the system, so I understand if it can't be done. Thanks :)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
How often is the most popular tricks page updated?

It says top tricks "of the week", but I'd like to see it updated hourly (like on Penguin Magic), or in real time (as in minute by minute). I don't really know how hard that could be to program into the system, so I understand if it can't be done. Thanks :)

Currently, the Top Charts are weekly, and the Most Popular features are within the past 72 hours. Both figures are updated every 5 minutes. We have it set at weekly versus daily so that one release doesn't upset the whole system. It takes a lot to reach the Number 1 spot on iTunes if you release a new single, and the same should apply on The Wire. Otherwise, every new release would make it to the Number 1 position. Today, that's ShiNag - and very much deserved!

With an Artist Account, you are able to see up to the minute stats on your effect by day, week, and month - all in the Artist Dashboard.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results