Diagonal Palm Shift control to top

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I have my own original work on this. I posted a private YouTube link of how to do my control and someone said it wasn't ethical, so I took it down, I'll just keep it to myself for now.

Jul 22, 2009
I have my own original work on this. I posted a private YouTube link of how to do my control and someone said it wasn't ethical, so I took it down, I'll just keep it to myself for now.

Not to come off as rude or anything but if you had no intentions of answering my question why answer at all?

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Not to come off as rude or anything but if you had no intentions of answering my question why answer at all?
I should have been more forward. The reason why I wrote the statement of giving a tip on how to do it was viewed as unethical on video.

I'm guessing it's the same when it's in words as well.

But screw it, learn the DPS first. then go from the steal, put the tip of your pinky on the back edge and guide it. That's a bit of tippage for you.

Oct 9, 2011
California
I know this topic is on the dps. But have you ever considered a charlier pass? it is very easy, and it gets that middle card to the top.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results