FROSTBITE by Adam Grace

Oct 25, 2007
NJ
Anyone heard about this trick? It's one of the most awesome tricks out there. Check YouTube and type Adam Grace then enjoy watching Frostbite demo. Tried to contact Adam regarding this trick few months ago but unfortunately got no response from him. I just don't know if he still does and perform magic.
Do you have any idea?

I have Glass and I use it in every performance and I get great reactions but this here disturbs me for many reasons. I don't want to get into those reasons in fear of possible exposure but I think I need to see more of the effect first before purchasing it.

I have Glass and I use it in every performance and I get great reactions but this here disturbs me for many reasons. I don't want to get into those reasons in fear of possible exposure but I think I need to see more of the effect first before purchasing it.
Really? I wasn't very impressed with Glass. But to each his own.

Anyway, the last update on the Frostbite page on AdamGraceMagic was over 3 years ago (November 2004). I think it's safe to say that Frostbite is a lost project.

Really? I wasn't very impressed with Glass. But to each his own.

Anyway, the last update on the Frostbite page on AdamGraceMagic was over 3 years ago (November 2004). I think it's safe to say that Frostbite is a lost project.

Yeah I wasn't impressed with it at first either. But I took some of his concepts and ideas and added my own and made a little routine with it and its been hitting hard. I tell you when I do the ATOM trick it puts people in a "What the F@#!" State. And usually thats the first thing people ask me to perform when I do a repeat show. Its not the trick its the magician. Not to say you don't know that just adding to the thread.:D

Sep 9, 2007
Yeah I wasn't impressed with it at first either. But I took some of his concepts and ideas and added my own and made a little routine with it and its been hitting hard. I tell you when I do the ATOM trick it puts people in a "What the F@#!" State. And usually thats the first thing people ask me to perform when I do a repeat show. Its not the trick its the magician. Not to say you don't know that just adding to the thread.:D

glass looked simple enough to figure out on youtube. clever though if your audience isn't expecting it (ie: dots)

frostbite looks interesting. i might pick it up. is it out?

Aug 31, 2007
California
Frost Bite was released a few years back. The price line was around 3 - 4 hundred I believe... From memory.

People who were set to pre order the effect got it. I don't believe Adam has any other plans of re-releasing it though. Only a few (I believe 50-100 or so) people got it.

An amazing looking effect.

Keenan

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Looks interesting.
I can only think of one way to instantly freeze an object, but it would be really noisy (and obvious). If his getup was quiet and subtle, it would be well worth the money for an interesting effect that is a bit different.

j

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Frost Bite was released a few years back. The price line was around 3 - 4 hundred I believe... From memory.

People who were set to pre order the effect got it. I don't believe Adam has any other plans of re-releasing it though. Only a few (I believe 50-100 or so) people got it.

An amazing looking effect.

Keenan

Im not so sure it was actually released, as I was one of the pre-orderers, and Adam Grace said that he will not be releasing Frostbite... well recently he said it's once again on the horizon

Sep 1, 2007
To answer the two main questions:
1) No, in the end Frostbite wasn't release back then.
2) No, its not a lost project, Adam is currently working on it and if all goes well it will be out very soon.

Cheers
Matthew

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
If you go to his website,you might be able to get on the reserve list. He says it's going for about $250 and that there will be about 1000 orders.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results