The Dogma Deck - A Custom Deck

Feb 27, 2012
I'm liking the design so far!

Quick questions though, what's the exact dimensions for the card itself and do you have a source for the court cards?

I'm trying to come up with my own deck, but I'm heading for a dead end..

Keep it up! :D Can't wait to see more from you guys!

Jan 13, 2012
I'm liking the design so far!

Quick questions though, what's the exact dimensions for the card itself and do you have a source for the court cards?

I'm trying to come up with my own deck, but I'm heading for a dead end..

Keep it up! :D Can't wait to see more from you guys!

Thanks.

What are your thoughts about the Ace of Spades?

Also, PM me and I'll e-mail you the templates...

I see a lot of people trying to develop custom decks, and to be honest I'm not usually a fan, but I really like the design of the back of this deck. Good luck on the release, and keep us all updated on your future designs!

Jan 13, 2012
I see a lot of people trying to develop custom decks, and to be honest I'm not usually a fan, but I really like the design of the back of this deck. Good luck on the release, and keep us all updated on your future designs!

Thanks - really appreciate the comment.

Jan 13, 2012
To those who've been following this thread on the custom deck, thank you for your comments and opinions on the Dogma Deck.

I'm here to ask for a poll - as a Kickstarter project is to be launched in a couple of weeks, as well as a Facebook page to keep you guys informed and updated throughout the progress of the deck.

I have two options: the Tally-Ho stock and the Aristocrat stock, as well as the Embossed finish, and the Magic finish.

Leave your opinion below.
Thank you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results