Cardistry/flourishing battle

Mar 4, 2012
Who wants a cardistry battle against me
Post your entry in this thread
When the person who wants to battle me puts their video in this thread and I have put who you think won in the thread
Maximum people is 3

Dec 16, 2011
Who wants a cardistry battle against me
Post your entry in this thread
When the person who wants to battle me puts their video in this thread and I have put who you think won in the thread
Maximum people is 3
Sure this will be fun! when is the dead line?

Dec 16, 2011
i had no internet the past couple of days so i didnt get to upload my entry it looks like nobody but dc has so where is everybody?

Feb 7, 2011
Even though i will not be participating, i feel the need to point out that franDC has entered using sped up footage. That's grounds for disqualification in a cardistry competition.

Mar 4, 2012
I'm not jealous It just looked like speed up footage and don't be so cocky cos your not as good as you think you are

Nov 18, 2011
ok deadline 5th of april

everything must be original or a variation you made
cant be longer than 2 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 16, 2011
ok deadline 5th of april

everything must be original or a variation you made
cant be longer than 2 minutes

okay i know i havnt submitted a video or anything but! let me point out some stuff!
fran, you cant enter the same video for like 20 battles = disqalification
fran, you have sped up your footage, dont lie its obvious you will be wasting your time = disqalification
cardistry26370, dont think about re battling fran becuase you practice more an we know who the better man is so both of you will be wasting time c26370 and fran
also fran just becuase you havent practiced as much as you want that doesnt mean you can speed up footage!

so! lets stop bickering and instead of a competiton too see who is better how about a competiton just for fun? to help everyone practice! so just post your video here by april 14
maximum time 1:30 okay good luck!
i will be participating as well for fun!
happy flourishing!
:: yousaf

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results