Adding Decks To Cart

Mr King Cobra

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2008
Is anybody else having trouble adding decks of cards to their cart from the
playing card page? I can add things to my cart from the gear page without any trouble. But I can not add anything to my cart from the playing card page. Seems kind of funny.

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
Is anybody else having trouble adding decks of cards to their cart from the
playing card page? I can add things to my cart from the gear page without any trouble. But I can not add anything to my cart from the playing card page. Seems kind of funny.

Cobra,

Which web browser and operating system are you using? A few quick fixes that might solve this for you:
- Make sure your web browser is up-to-date, preferably A-list (Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox)
- Try clearing your browser's cache (In Chrome: "Clear Browsing Data" is found in the Settings dropdown)

Feel free to direct message me if this gives you any more trouble.

// Mark

Mr King Cobra

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2008
No Luck

Cobra,

Which web browser and operating system are you using? A few quick fixes that might solve this for you:
- Make sure your web browser is up-to-date, preferably A-list (Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox)
- Try clearing your browser's cache (In Chrome: "Clear Browsing Data" is found in the Settings dropdown)

Feel free to direct message me if this gives you any more trouble.

// Mark

No Luck, I can add anything from the Gear page, but not from the playing card page.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Not to intentionally sound condescending, but, are you perhaps trying add cards that are "out of stock" to your shopping cart? Hehe. It is the only thing I can think of.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results