JAQK Cellars

Oct 8, 2011
Baltimore
I dont know if anybody else noticed this, but if you go to the red JAQK section in the Playing cards section of t11

there is alink to the jaqk cellars website, where you can purchase the original JAQK playing cards for only $9!

they are sold out on T11 but I thought I should point it out for you card collecters

By the way, I just ordered 1 red Jaqk deck, my favorite on T11 so far

Mar 16, 2012
im pretty sure the ones on the jaqk cellars website is a one way back, and the ones on t11 are mirrored backs/

Apr 10, 2011
im pretty sure the ones on the jaqk cellars website is a one way back, and the ones on t11 are mirrored backs/

Actually the ones on the JAQK Cellars website are the same as the Theory11 ones. You can still get the one way back decks from JAQK Cellars but you've got to call them.

rudolph

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2011
I dont know if anybody else noticed this, but if you go to the red JAQK section in the Playing cards section of t11

there is alink to the jaqk cellars website, where you can purchase the original JAQK playing cards for only $9!

they are sold out on T11 but I thought I should point it out for you card collecters

By the way, I just ordered 1 red Jaqk deck, my favorite on T11 so far

Yea but the JAQK that is sold on theory11 has 2 ways back . ( for magicians ) while the one you saw on the JAQK site has one way back :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results