Slightly different variation

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
I don't think that you are smooth enough...
You really have to practise your one handed fan and I think it would be good, to just practise all the other moves, even the
normal over hand shuffle, because they don't look so great.
Just play around with the cards, whenever you have the chance to, and you will get better really fast!

- Konrad

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
It honestly looked as if you were nervous. You're hands didn't looked relaxed at all. So I would suggest making sure you have no tension in the hands. Keep working!

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
This is definitely to the point where you can perform it, so go out and do it! I am assuming you know a card to mouth variation using this exact set up? If not go pick it up from Dan and Dave. That trick is hard hitting and easy, which means you can comfortably work on your performing and character.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
I wasn't really nervous but yes I will continue working man. Thanks!

That's what I figured, but was saying what it looked like. I just think you need to keep rehearsing it over and over and it'll be good. As Tyler said, you seem good to go to perform for other people, but there is always room for improvement. Let us know if you perform it for someone.

Jun 19, 2013
Thank you Tyler ! Yes I can add in the card in mouth variation as well. Ok, I'll go check out Dan and Dave, and yes I will soon upload a video of me performing live

Jun 19, 2013
Thanks Chris, yes you and Tyler are right. There is room for improvement and I will continue practicing that variation man. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results