Any cardists in New Zealand?

May 31, 2014
I love cardistry but I cant find anyone else that does it here. Im just wandering if there any cardists in New Zealand besides me?

Apr 26, 2011
yes there certainly are. Im in wellington and part of the local club. there are a handful of cardists.

PM me for more details for the magic community in NZ

Aug 28, 2009
Hey mate,

There certainly are, I've been doing cardistry and a bit of card magic for about eight years and live in Wellington. There is a group here, but it's primarily for magic (and all sorts of it). I don't often go because I mainly just do cardistry, but there are a few Kiwis around.

Chris

Jan 13, 2015
Hey,
I had the same problem, the way that I solved it is I took the deck, split it in half and I taped the packets, so I had two blocks. I used those to practice. You can try and do this too, after you get good with 2 blocks you should be able to do it with normal deck. Hope this helps!

Jan 13, 2015
Hey,
I had the same problem, the way that I solved it is I took the deck, split it in half and I taped the packets, so I had two blocks. I used those to practice. You can try and do this too, after you get good with 2 blocks you should be able to do it with normal deck. Hope this helps!

We offer up to date learn dutch exam practice questions with self paced test engine to help you pass easy way to learn arabic exam and complete your ccent course ju you should also find.

Jan 7, 2019
yes there certainly are. Im in wellington and part of the local club. there are a handful of cardists.

PM me for more details for the magic community in NZ
Could you please send me the details about that club because i live in wellington and i have been looking for somone else that does it here.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results