Posting on The Wire

Dec 31, 2014
I'm thinking about putting something on the wire but when I start thinking about the filming and editing process I wonder, "How am I supposed to upload this?" When I download a wire release, I notice that the trailer is part of the download, so do I send the trailer+tutorial to theory11 in one video, or am I supposed to send a trailer, and a tutorial?

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I'm thinking about putting something on the wire but when I start thinking about the filming and editing process I wonder, "How am I supposed to upload this?" When I download a wire release, I notice that the trailer is part of the download, so do I send the trailer+tutorial to theory11 in one video, or am I supposed to send a trailer, and a tutorial?

You can send the trailer and video as separate entries. I'd do that, honestly.

I hate it when the trailer is part of the tutorial. 'I just saw this a minute ago. Really?'

Reactions: CaseyRudd
Dec 21, 2015
It is best to send the trailer in as a separate video. The audience can always go back and watch the video again on the trick home page.
Also, you can send in the tutorial as a PDF with pictures and typed instructions.. If you so desire.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results