Holiday Wheel Prize Problem

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
Last Wednesday I spun the wheel and landed on the "charity:water" as my prize. However, I've never received any email, updates, messages, or instructions regarding how I can claim my prize. I've also emailed the support team but with no response.
If anyone knows how I can obtain my prize, please let me know. Thank you very much in advance!

Jan 4, 2015
The charity water prize is an automatic donation to the charity water foundation . you don't receive anything but aa donation is made. Congrats!

Reactions: Lyle Borders

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Last Wednesday I spun the wheel and landed on the "charity:water" as my prize. However, I've never received any email, updates, messages, or instructions regarding how I can claim my prize. I've also emailed the support team but with no response.
If anyone knows how I can obtain my prize, please let me know. Thank you very much in advance!

bluesteel is correct. The charity: water prize is a $1 donation from theory11 to charity: water. No claim needed! At the end of the contest, theory11 will tally up all the spins that landed on this prize and donate $1 to charity: water. Without buying anything or spending any money, you get to help an AMAZING charity bring clean water to those who don't have access to it. Congrats!

// L

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
bluesteel is correct. The charity: water prize is a $1 donation from theory11 to charity: water. No claim needed! At the end of the contest, theory11 will tally up all the spins that landed on this prize and donate $1 to charity: water. Without buying anything or spending any money, you get to help an AMAZING charity bring clean water to those who don't have access to it. Congrats!

// L

Hey Lee, at the end of the wheel, will you be releasing info as to how much was donated?
Next year, I reckon you should replace the "no reward" for the charity donation, such an awesome cause :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results