Naked Coin Magic!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Hi all of you!

I just published my favorite way to make a coin vanish and appear. No gimmicks needed and no clothing requirements (None at all!).

At any moment during the routine you can show the fronts and backs of your hands empty with the fingers open. This doesn't mean that you can have your hands inspected but it gives you a lot of freedom to convincingly show your hands empty.

Guys I hope you like this. It has fooled magicians and passed the wife test (In my case my wife hates magic and she was completely fooled). It has served me well over the years. I hope it works for you.

Let me know if you have any other ideas! I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Reactions: FirstFlourish
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
When you say I'd love to hear your thoughts, I think you may have physically heard how loud I mentally screamed in wonder.

You can show your hands front and back at any time :eek:
That blew my mind if it is that clean.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
You can show your hands front and back at any time :eek:
That blew my mind if it is that clean.

Like any move it has its limits and it still has some angle sensativity. I was excited about its release the other day and performed it for my mother (she's seen it all). It fried her.

I can't think of another coin move that has the same flexibility without sleeves or a ditch of some sort.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maaz Hasan

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I just want to clarify and I may want to change this in the ad copy. The coin is never in classic or finger palm.

I just spoke with another magician, he felt that he had figured the trick out. In my view this method does everything a classic palm does but is considerably easier to do. Best wishes everyone.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I just want to clarify and I may want to change this in the ad copy. The coin is never in classic or finger palm.

I just spoke with another magician, he felt that he had figured the trick out. In my view this method does everything a classic palm does but is considerably easier to do. Best wishes everyone.
Yeah, I think I discovered how you did it by accident (though I can't pull it off correctly, so I'm going to need to buy it ;) ). That being said, it is pretty much as clean as it gets.

Reactions: ParkinT

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Yeah, I think I discovered how you did it by accident (though I can't pull it off correctly, so I'm going to need to buy it ;) ). That being said, it is pretty much as clean as it gets.

Yeah, you know it's funny. I've been using this for about four years. It has morphed and finally it has become the effect that it is. I think the way I teach it is easier to do than most would assume. I attended a magic convention this last weekend and got jamming. We've created a fun shuttle pass as well as a coins across using this move.

I thought I had really tapped this move and I have realized that there is a ton you can do with it.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results