Cultural Effects of Magic

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Hey guys,
So for my end of the year history project, we get to choose and research our own topic. I'm choosing the cultural effect of magic (if I can find enough info on it). Any good books and/or reliable websites I could use - Specifically books on the art of magic, not the actual tricks and techniques (though I may use those as well).
Thanks.

Reactions: FirstFlourish
Mar 2, 2016
United States
Hey guys,
So for my end of the year history project, we get to choose and research our own topic. I'm choosing the cultural effect of magic (if I can find enough info on it). Any good books and/or reliable websites I could use - Specifically books on the art of magic, not the actual tricks and techniques (though I may use those as well).
Thanks.

An AWESOME place to start is the Conjuring Arts Research Center. Literally the greatest resource for a project like this. Their "Ask Alexander" search engine system would go hand in hand with any of your specific topics within the project.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
An AWESOME place to start is the Conjuring Arts Research Center. Literally the greatest resource for a project like this. Their "Ask Alexander" search engine system would go hand in hand with any of your specific topics within the project.
That seems great - do they have any online books, because I'm going to need to research them. Even just small documents would work (eg, a photo of a document concerning gambling and card sharks)

Reactions: FirstFlourish
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results