Tutorial..

May 16, 2017
Is there ant way turn a deck over without the spectators noticing and without your hand turned at the end.. ?

Thank you

Feb 1, 2017
Perhaps one of the cards at the bottom is turned over already so when he flips the deck, it still looks face down even though the whole deck is face up except for one. That's just an example, it probably isn't that.

But if it is: just flip the deck and have your hand turned with misdirection...works for me just fine...

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Perhaps one of the cards at the bottom is turned over already so when he flips the deck, it still looks face down even though the whole deck is face up except for one. That's just an example, it probably isn't that.

But if it is: just flip the deck and have your hand turned with misdirection...works for me just fine...
Yeah that's what I was going to suggest, but the reason the card is already face up on the bottom is that you want to flip it over with the turnover, right? So why would one want to ask how to do it invisibly, if the thing used to flip it over already has the purpose of turning it over (if that makes any sense)? I'm just curious to know why.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
No misdirection needed. Square the deck, lift the left long edge up so the deck is vertical and held in end grip by the fingertips of your right hand. Scratch your nose (or your ear, or your head or make a gesture) with your left hand and bring your hands together. Return the deck to dealing position upside down as you put it back into your left hand by placing the long bottom edge in the crease of your left thumb and levering the deck down so the long top edge goes to your left fingertips. Remove your right hand and make a gesture or scratch yourself somewhere else.

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
No misdirection needed. Square the deck, lift the left long edge up so the deck is vertical and held in end grip by the fingertips of your right hand. Scratch your nose (or your ear, or your head or make a gesture) with your left hand and bring your hands together. Return the deck to dealing position upside down as you put it back into your left hand by placing the long bottom edge in the crease of your left thumb and levering the deck down so the long top edge goes to your left fingertips. Remove your right hand and make a gesture or scratch yourself somewhere else.

Yep that is an example of motivation. It covers stuff up better than you think! :) Great suggestion David!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results