Will the spring flourish bend my cards?

Aug 23, 2017
How pricey are cards in your country? And are you looking t them for cardistry, or just a nice move to pair your magic with? Also, what cards did you buy?
1.99 really cheap. Nice move to pair my magic. Waddingtons of London( even though i live in usa)

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
1.99 really cheap. Nice move to pair my magic. Waddingtons of London( even though i live in usa)
If you live in the U.S., save up some money and go to costco. Costco sells a Brick (12 cards) of Bicycle cards for only $15! You could also go to Walmart and pick some up, though I doubt they will be as cheap. They will last you a while, and you can bulldoze through the packs.

Fox13

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2014
Is there an alternative way that won't bend my cards?

The best way to spring without damaging the cards is to be good at it, otherwise you might put too much pressure on the cards and overstress them. Even then, this move will bend the cards one way and break the cardboard fibers unevenly. Therefore, if you string the cards on both sides, you will even out the fiber-breaking (which leads to your cards being evenly broken-in). Finally, put your cards in a card clip so it can return as flat as possible when the internal stress is released. They won't be perfectly flat, but they will fan evenly everytime you'll get then out of the clip.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results