Penn & Teller and Magician from Spain!

Oct 19, 2015
While watching P&T Fool Us, last night, they had a magician from Spain. He worked with, what appeared to be four cards.....he was extraordinaire! Penn & Teller were falling over themselves telling this guy how good he was, and of course he totally fooled them! I wrote down his name but cannot find it, hopefully some of you saw this also. This guy takes card handling to a level I have never seen....I just love watching this level of card handling.....it really was magical!

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
While watching P&T Fool Us, last night, they had a magician from Spain. He worked with, what appeared to be four cards.....he was extraordinaire! Penn & Teller were falling over themselves telling this guy how good he was, and of course he totally fooled them! I wrote down his name but cannot find it, hopefully some of you saw this also. This guy takes card handling to a level I have never seen....I just love watching this level of card handling.....it really was magical!
Check out the wikipedia page of "list of penn and teller fool us episodes". Might not exactly be that, but the list showcases what episode came when and whoch one showcased what magicians. It's a good tool to use!

Reactions: Timewise64
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results