10K points ... what now?

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
After years I finally reached the 10K lifetime elite points and I should be an elite member now, I have reached the goal a few days ago but nothing really happened yet, I'm just asking should I do something like contacting the support and let Theory11 know? or just wait more and I will get some sort of an Email?

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
After years I finally reached the 10K lifetime elite points and I should be an elite member now, I have reached the goal a few days ago but nothing really happened yet, I'm just asking should I do something like contacting the support and let Theory11 know? or just wait more and I will get some sort of an Email?

No need to reach out to us. You will get an automated email within a couple weeks asking for your information so we can eventually send you your Elite Member card when it is printed. We print the cards in batches when there are a few new Elite Members (we JUST printed the last batch), and they can take some time to print and then ship. Don't worry, you will see the info soon!

you dont become an elite member

This is incorrect. Earning 10,000 points in your lifetime means you become an Elite Member. You CAN spend those points in the archive too, or use them for discounts, but they are specifically what earns you Elite status. For more info on the Elite Program click here.

// L

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
No need to reach out to us. You will get an automated email within a couple weeks asking for your information so we can eventually send you your Elite Member card when it is printed. We print the cards in batches when there are a few new Elite Members (we JUST printed the last batch), and they can take some time to print and then ship. Don't worry, you will see the info soon!

// L

Oh! Sorry I just sent an email, you can ignore it, thanks for answering here Lyle, I understand I can wait for that. :)

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

CarsonC

Elite Member
Sep 15, 2014
If I spend points before I reach elite status, do I have to replace those points in my attempt to reach 10K?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results