I can't upload video in "INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO"

Feb 3, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a problem with submitting video.

In 5 days ago, I couldn't upload video in "INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO" but in "PREVIEW VIDEO" it uploading normally.

Even if I test upload 1 file in 2 position , the result also is the preview video is uploaded and the instructional video is not running any percent

I try to upload in a different computer and different internet connection -- > SAME RESULT

Is that anyone know how to fix this problem

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Yes. This is an issue i have encountered several times. The "fix" is to delete your history, shut down and reboot the computer." Then try again. If the problem persists you may need to try it in a different browser.

This is just a temp fix. I have had some convo with support about this in the past so they should be looking into fixing it permanently.

Feb 3, 2017
Thanks so much for your solution, but I try all the way of you said but it's not working....
Even I change video file type to WMV or MOV ... It's also not working
Change Broswer , change computer, change internet connection --> same result
The preview video is running normal, and the instructional video is not running

What I should do now ? I have more video want to upload

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Thanks so much for your solution, but I try all the way of you said but it's not working....
Even I change video file type to WMV or MOV ... It's also not working
Change Broswer , change computer, change internet connection --> same result
The preview video is running normal, and the instructional video is not running

What I should do now ? I have more video want to upload
Yeah it may just need to be fixed on t11's end. I have had this issue on a few of my videos. It started after the website overhaul.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey Geni, this should now be resolved - can you try it again now? If you continue to have any issue, send a quick message to our support team here and we'll check into it for you ASAP!

Reactions: obrienmagic
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, I try it one more time and it's still not working. Even I test 1 file in 2 postion , the preview video running normally and the instructional video is not running any percents (You can see on the Image I attached )

I send email for support team, hope you to fix it for me soon, I have lots of videos want to upload

Attachments

• Gui tu 1.jpg
    Gui tu 1.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 29

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
Yes, but the fix each time was only temporary. meaning it would allow me to finally upload the video, but then next time i uploaded another video for a different project it would freeze up again. The issue is in the website i believe.

Hey Obrienmagic - We're looking into this still. It is possible that the internet connection between your computer and the upload server is not stable, or something on the website is causing it to freeze up. I will DM you once we know more.

In the meantime, if the upload fails, try reselecting and uploading again. If it's done again within a few hours, the system should be smart enough to pick up the multi-part upload mid-way where it left off, so you don't have to wait for the entire process again.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results