Question on submitting a trick..

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
The marketplace is only currently supporting downloadable content. If your product is the actual deck itself then you will need to contact support@theory11.com and see if you can work out a deal with them to carry it on their official store. If however you can teach your audience how to make the gimmick deck themselves then it is welcome to be submitted to the marketplace so long as it is original.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! :)

I'm planning for my first product a gaff deck, but my question is if I submit this product will it still be considered a trick? :confused:

Dec 30, 2017
The marketplace is only currently supporting downloadable content. If your product is the actual deck itself then you will need to contact support@theory11.com and see if you can work out a deal with them to carry it on their official store. If however you can teach your audience how to make the gimmick deck themselves then it is welcome to be submitted to the marketplace so long as it is original.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! :)
It is a a actual deck itself.

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
It is a a actual deck itself.
The marketplace will not support it unless you are able to teach your audience how to make the deck themselves. If you are unable to do that then again I would suggest contacting T11 and ask about partnering with them. If they feel it is a great investment on their end they will carry it. Doesn’t hurt to ask! :)

Reactions: Karo-K54
Dec 30, 2017
The marketplace will not support it unless you are able to teach your audience how to make the deck themselves. If you are unable to do that then again I would suggest contacting T11 and ask about partnering with them. If they feel it is a great investment on their end they will carry it. Doesn’t hurt to ask! :)
Thanks! I just contacted them, they should send me a message soon!

Reactions: obrienmagic
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results