“Tour de FARCE” New FREE Triumph Tutorial!!!

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Hello everyone! Hope your weekend is a great one so far! Just wanted to give you a heads up that my new Triumph effect “Tour de FARCE” is now available for download in the marketplace. 100% FOR FREE! :)

Here is the direct link to download the tutorial:
https://www.theory11.com/marketplace/michael-obrien/tour-de-farce

Enjoy! Please feel free to rate it too if you have time! Earn some elite points as well as help let others know what to expect from this download! Cheers!

Reactions: ZackF

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Some of you have been asking me about the original version of this as well and where to buy it. I actually have both the “BETA” version (the original version and my first ever release!) as well as the complete version that teaches 6 additional variations both available here on the marketplace! :D I’ll link them both right here if you are at all interested in checking out the trailers!

“Tour de Force BETA Version” here:
https://www.theory11.com/marketplace/michael-obrien/tdf-beta-version

“Tour de Force; The Complete Series Edition” here:
https://www.theory11.com/marketplace/michael-obrien/tour-de-force-the-complete-edition

Enjoy! And if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! I really do honestly stand behind my claim that this is the BEST in the hands Triumph effect on the market today. I want to offer as many options as possible for anyone who really wants to learn a solid Triumph effect that does not require a table!

Reactions: ZackF
Feb 27, 2018
How does this differ from the ASi Wind version. I’ve heard that’s the gold standard for Triumph effects?

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
How does this differ from the ASi Wind version. I’ve heard that’s the gold standard for Triumph effects?

Ask winds version is technically not a Triumph (it is but it isn’t... lol) the deck itself never really gets corrected. The reveal happens in a photo the person took later. So you get the Triumph type reveal there haha so I guess it is technically a triumph. If you really want to be ambitious you can resolve the deck as well but it is a lot of work. This is how I would compare the three versions in difficulty level from hardest to easiest:

-Double Exposure - Asi Wind: Expert skill required

The actual technique used to pull this off will require a great deal of practice. It gets amazing reactions as the card reveal is very unique, impossible, and leaves them with a souvenir to keep forever. Highly recommended if you want to dedicate a to of practice to it as it is a killer effect!

-Tour de Force - Michael O’Brien: Intermediate skill required

This is perhaps the cleanest in the hands Triumph variation you will find out there today. It does require you to hit a perfect faro in order to make the trick work properly hence the intermediate rating. If you are very comfortable with the faro then you will be able to easily perform this.

-Tour de FARCE - Michael O’Brien beginner skill level

This is the easiest of the three because though it requires a faro shuffle, the shuffle can be as sloppy as you want and the trick will still work. A bit of practice to get the misdirection down but otherwise there are really not any moves involved.

Hope this helps (try to be as unbiased as I can haha maybe anyone else who has TdF can chime in with their own feedback?)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results