Possibility of picking, and forcing ways

Mar 8, 2018
So guys i wanna ask you if you can tell me the possibilities for each option,for what i know for example i know that if you ask somebody think a number between 1-10 the most possible answer they will give is 10 so do you you know any others? for example for 1-52 1-20 and others and also there are the same thing for playing cards a lot people thing when you ask them about a card they think a lot of times face cards is there a link for these?? is there a book for these? can you help me and explain me and also i would love to learn ways to make somebody thing the number,suit,card that you want them to thing , i know some ways like when for example you say 1,2,3 you call the 2 louder for example is there any tips,sites,pages books that help make youforce a card? or a number?

Jul 31, 2017
If you ask someone a number between 1 and10 they will never answer 10. People never choose the extreme numbers , in this case 1 and 10. Most of the time they will answer 7. Sometime 9 is you ask a number "up to 10".

C J

Nov 29, 2017
If you ask someone a number between 1 and10 they will never answer 10. People never choose the extreme numbers , in this case 1 and 10. Most of the time they will answer 7. Sometime 9 is you ask a number "up to 10".

True I believe it is called the 7 force. Ypu can learn it on YouTube along with a routine.

Link here

It takes a little practice but it’s worth it.

Reactions: lolaras7

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
So guys i wanna ask you if you can tell me the possibilities for each option,for what i know for example i know that if you ask somebody think a number between 1-10 the most possible answer they will give is 10

Not necessarily correct.

i know some ways like when for example you say 1,2,3 you call the 2 louder

Not so much.

any tips,sites,pages books that help make youforce a card? or a number?

To do this on a consistent basis, you need to learn from multiple sources, try many alternative techniques, engage in significant and experimentation and practice. You also will have to develop various "outs" in case it doesn't work. Roberto Giobbi discusses some techniques in Confidences. Banachek discusses techniques in Psychological Subtleties. Max Maven has a DVD on equivoque.

Mar 8, 2018
where can i find more of these like 1-10 but for mor
Not necessarily correct.

Not so much.

To do this on a consistent basis, you need to learn from multiple sources, try many alternative techniques, engage in significant and experimentation and practice. You also will have to develop various "outs" in case it doesn't work. Roberto Giobbi discusses some techniques in Confidences. Banachek discusses techniques in Psychological Subtleties. Max Maven has a DVD on equivoque.
Where i can find these resources working with not only with numbers but with playing cards too!

Jul 31, 2017
I'm not sure but there are some tricks about people having to choose a 2 digits number with twice the digit in order to force 77 or 33.
Sorry i don't really remember but maybe you will find some informations on our favorite magic website: Youtube!
Joke aside you can also find this kind of information in mentalism books. But i don't know much about mentalism.
Good luck fellow magicien

Mar 8, 2018
I'm not sure but there are some tricks about people having to choose a 2 digits number with twice the digit in order to force 77 or 33.
Sorry i don't really remember but maybe you will find some informations on our favorite magic website: Youtube!
Joke aside you can also find this kind of information in mentalism books. But i don't know much about mentalism.
Good luck fellow magicien
I am a beginner right, i would love you to give some more information about this if you can and i wanna learn some of this.So if you could be more specific to a book or a link or smthing it would help me a lot also i would love to do the same thing im telling you but with playing cards too!

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Turner's stuff is advanced. Even he says you should have a solid foundation in traditional magic and mentalism before working with his stuff.

Mar 8, 2018
so first of all thanks for all secondly can u be more specific to a book for a start but i am mostly looking for effects and not theory i am bored reading a whole book i jusrt wwnt learning practicing and performing with putting mine personality in it thanks for all

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results