Best place to buy the invisible deck?

Jan 12, 2018
I've been searching, but i need some help. what's the cheapest and best quality place to buy a deck of invisible decks? Scared the ebay/amazon ones are crap quality. Plus the penguin ones get high on the price when they include shipping (which is all the way to Norway) Help pls?

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
On a simple Google search.. I found a small magic shop in Oslo, Norway. I'm not sure how close that is to you, but if you order it from there, the shipping should be small compared to anywhere else.
Now the brand, imo is best served to be a deck popular in your area. Leaves less of a chance someone may think its gimmicked. I made the mistake of getting Black Tiger Bicycles... I'm always asked if they can be examined.
Hope this helps... Cheers dude!

Reactions: Peter Slim
Jan 12, 2018
On a simple Google search.. I found a small magic shop in Oslo, Norway. I'm not sure how close that is to you, but if you order it from there, the shipping should be small compared to anywhere else.
Now the brand, imo is best served to be a deck popular in your area. Leaves less of a chance someone may think its gimmicked. I made the mistake of getting Black Tiger Bicycles... I'm always asked if they can be examined.
Hope this helps... Cheers dude!

really ?? link ?

Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
I agree with previous posters. I bought a gimmicked deck via eBay once, and it was defective, so I had to return it. It was an enormous hassle, especially when the seller claimed that I hadn't mailed it back, even though I had photographic evidence of postage receipts. I'd bought one of the cheapest I could find (it was still a $10 item or so, which for my country was quite good), but it was more hassle than it was worth in the end. I later bought a slightly more expensive one from a different seller and that was fine.

You can certainly buy on eBay, but just check the seller. See what their feedback rating is, and try to figure out if they are a reputable magic company. If they are, you should be okay.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Best place to get Invisible Decks is Haines House of Cards in Cincinnati, OH. I believe they are the ones who stock Penguin if I am not mistaken. Shipping to you is always going to be a hassle though. If it's always too expensive you could try to make your own which isn't too bad using the proper materials.

Reactions: Timewise64
Oct 19, 2015
Best place to get Invisible Decks is Haines House of Cards in Cincinnati, OH. I believe they are the ones who stock Penguin if I am not mistaken. Shipping to you is always going to be a hassle though. If it's always too expensive you could try to make your own which isn't too bad using the proper materials.

Rick, I saw your post and went to check out the House of Cards in Cincinnati...I fount their website and did a search on Invisible Decks...none came up. So I searched decks and nothing that was designated as an Invisible Deck was listed. Additionally, reading through on the descriptions of card tricks that did show, none of them sounded like they were an Invisible Deck with a different name?

What am I missing?

Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
I'm also a bit perplexed by what Rick wrote.

To begin with, Penguin doesn't even make Invisible decks do they? They get them from a supplier, the same as all other magic dealers.

I imagine that House of Cards does the same, as does any other reputable magic dealer. If you order from Vanishing Inc Magic, Merchant of Magic, Penguin, or any good dealer (and there are many!), you will be fine.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Rick, I saw your post and went to check out the House of Cards in Cincinnati...I fount their website and did a search on Invisible Decks...none came up. So I searched decks and nothing that was designated as an Invisible Deck was listed. Additionally, reading through on the descriptions of card tricks that did show, none of them sounded like they were an Invisible Deck with a different name?

What am I missing?

Interesting, because I was just with Joe, the owner, at a convention and he is the one who sprays all of the gaffed decks and owns the business Haines House of Cards. Did you try calling them perhaps to see if they have any? I know his daughter quit the business and she was the original sprayer of the cards so maybe he is behind. Sorry.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Interesting, because I was just with Joe, the owner, at a convention and he is the one who sprays all of the gaffed decks and owns the business Haines House of Cards. Did you try calling them perhaps to see if they have any? I know his daughter quit the business and she was the original sprayer of the cards so maybe he is behind. Sorry.

I've ordered stuff from them in the past (only place you could get a jumbo force deck) and they had a printed list of the stuff they make themselves -- nothing like what is on the website. I'd call or e-mail.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results