Books on rope magic

Apr 26, 2013
Hey everyone! The student club will have some funding (hopefully) in the Fall semester so I was putting together a list of books (to create a beginner-level library) and supplies. For card magic and mentalism there have been several threads with really great suggestions (many of which I personally own) but one area I realized I am not familiar with (outside of what is available in Mark Wilson's book and Joshua Jay's equivalent book) is rope magic. I know Karl Fulves has a book on self-working rope magic, and if I run a search I get a bunch of options. I was hoping y'all might have some other suggestions.

Thank you in advance!

Apr 26, 2013
Thank you for the link to the past thread. Totally didn’t think about the search function here. Didn’t see it till I was on my phone. Great sources and suggestions there :)

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Thank you for the link to the past thread. Totally didn’t think about the search function here. Didn’t see it till I was on my phone. Great sources and suggestions there :)

Don't worry about it. It's more fun to talk about it all than to dig up old threads.

When I think of Rope magic I think of Pavel. Look him up. I'm not sure if he wrote any books

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results