Does anybody know this Ace Production?

Sep 3, 2007
Definitely not an Asher Twist video. It's a play on the old Twisting the Aces routine by Vernon. The ending is obviously different (I would have preferred the last two cards at the very least MATCH), and I just didn't like the way it was handled. His movements were very twitchy, very fast, and seemed very forced.

But yeah, I don't know what the Ace Production was.

-SS

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys,

I like this opening ace production. Do any of you know where I can learn this? Also, does anyone know of the routine that follows the production?....

Here it is....Banana Twist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpjYK_4nxQ4

Thanks for your help guys!!

I am sorry my friend, but that routine is... how do I put this... well, the routine is garbage. The Molecule Two 4 Ace production from the trilogy is much more stylish than that (really worth learning). His last trick is kind of like twisting the aces, but he adds cards to it (which takes the fun away since twisting the aces is done with the aces only). If I were you I would learn the Molecule Two 4 Ace production and the Original twisting the aces and you would have a nice routine without doing this random trick the dude does on the video.

Juan

Sep 11, 2007
well, how do I put this...i was a little drunk when I watched it. So, there. Thanks for your response. I have The Trilogy and thought it looked familiar. At the time I was to lazy to get up to make sure it was Molecule 4. To hell with that twist effect. I've never been a fan of the Twisting the Aces until I saw the Asher Twist about 10 years ago. Yeah, I'm that old. I've been performing for over 15 years.

Cheers....

hungover

Sep 1, 2007
well, how do I put this...i was a little drunk when I watched it. So, there. Thanks for your response. I have The Trilogy and thought it looked familiar. At the time I was to lazy to get up to make sure it was Molecule 4. To hell with that twist effect. I've never been a fan of the Twisting the Aces until I saw the Asher Twist about 10 years ago. Yeah, I'm that old. I've been performing for over 15 years.

Cheers....

hungover

That explains it :)

Aug 31, 2007
California
I don't know the production, but I do know the routine.

The routine is absolutely amazing when performed right. I have my own variation on it, where all the aces turn into Kings, and is done fairly slowly, to music. Looks very intense.

When the routine is done right, it looks great... The performer did not give the routine to much justice.

As for the name of the routine, it is called the Strasbourg Waltz and can be found in Card College Vol. 3.

If you guys would like I can post up my variation of the routine.

Keenan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results