Could you name some advanced card tricks?

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
For advance books:

Art of Astonishment Vol 1-3 (I have not read it,but I am going to soon)
Earnest Earick By Forces Unseen. (I have not read it, and probably never will just check the price tag)
Edward Marlos Revolutionary Card Technique(If your into technique)
Card College (3,4,5)
The Expert at the Card Table SW Erdnase.

And that about wraps it up for me. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
I want to learn a few advanced card tricks(slight-intensive) as I think that I am ready for it.
Yeah, just get Card College. You will get tricks and technique. Beyond that it comes down to what sleights you know and we can maybe tell you what a good trick with them is or tell us what kind of tricks you like and we can tell you what sleights to study. Some sleight intensive tricks have you learn a sleight that is just for that one trick. If you pick up Card College you get tricks with sleights that can be used for lots of things.

Or buy this:

https://store.theory11.com/products/tivo-2-dan-and-dave

I double dog dare you.

But really, just get Card College.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
For advance books:

Earnest Earick By Forces Unseen. (I have not read it, and probably never will just check the price tag)
Edward Marlos Revolutionary Card Technique(If your into technique)
Card College (3,4,5)

Start with Volume 1. Not necessary advanced card tricks, but very creating and hard hitting effects.

Earnest Earick By Forces Unseen

Out of print (which is why it is so expensive). I don't have this, but understand that it is amazingly advanced.

However, this is one of my favorite magic videos:

Edward Marlo's Revolutionary Card Technique

Also out of print (although you can buy individual chapters at lybrary.com or Magic Inc.).

Card College (3,4,5)

Yeah, that is your best bet... assuming you have Volumes 1 and 2

I'm not a big fan, but if you are interested, get one of the annotated versions such as Darwin Ortiz's Annotated Erdnase or Vernon's Revelations.

Actually, that is one of the easier things to do on Trilogy... at least for me.

I want to learn a few advanced card tricks(slight-intensive) as I think that I am ready for it.

There are a lot more choices. To narrow them down, what have you learned so far and from where and what type of magic interests you?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results