"Exclusive" forums

Nov 3, 2018
Hi everybody,
Just a few weeks ago I noticed the section "Exclusive" listed in the list of forums. May I ask a) who this is for (Elite Members, Moderators ... ?) and b) What kind of posts may one expect there?

I'd appreciate any info, after all, we don't have any secrets from each other here, do we? ;)

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
I noticed it about a month ago.... Not really sure if there is much "action" there. You get a lot of information right here on general forums. That's where I'll stay put for now.:cool:

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
And now that I remembered that this specific empty forum was still sitting around doing nothing, I cleaned up a bit and got rid of it.

For your info - we used to have (ages and ages ago) private forums for owners of specific tricks to discuss methods. These were almost never used, so we got rid of them. We also briefly considered an Elite Member forums, but we realized that there really isn't anything an Elite Member can discuss in the forums that can't be shared with a non-Elite Member, so that was scrapped too. We just left the root "Exclusives" divider up by mistake and forgot about it.

giphy.gif

// L

Nov 3, 2018
Want a sneak peek inside?

Are you sure?

You can't unsee this.

Ready?

View attachment 3927

That's right. It is 100% unused. Magicians guard empty vaults.

// L
Now that's just cruel. In my mind, I'd already peopled this forum with strange creatures from mystical worlds, having their own subculture ...
(sigh) Well, I guess I'll just have to rewrite my conspiracy theories to fit this new development ...

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Nov 3, 2018
And now that I remembered that this specific empty forum was still sitting around doing nothing, I cleaned up a bit and got rid of it.

For your info - we used to have (ages and ages ago) private forums for owners of specific tricks to discuss methods. These were almost never used, so we got rid of them. We also briefly considered an Elite Member forums, but we realized that there really isn't anything an Elite Member can discuss in the forums that can't be shared with a non-Elite Member, so that was scrapped too. We just left the root "Exclusives" divider up by mistake and forgot about it.

giphy.gif

// L
Glad I could be of service.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Well, since @Lyle Borders deleted a whole forum dedicated to it:

RealityOne's Magical Mystery Guac
  • 2 absolutely perfectly ripe avocados, peeled and mashed
  • 3 shallots, minced, diced and bruised
  • 1 garlic clove, roasted and smashed
  • 1/4 thumb tip previously vanished sea salt
  • 1/2 fresh lime, signed bill removed, and juiced
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, lightly toasted
  • 6.66 drops Lucifer's Last Blast hot sauce
  • 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, tapered
Combine ingredients and load into magic bunny bowl and surround with chips. Watch it vanish.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results