Where can I learn this?

Apr 10, 2020
So I've been looking into torn and restored card stuff recently and I came across this really visual effect in Dynamo's new show. He places the deck on the floor, rips up the card, places the pieces on the deck and sort of hits it and the card is seen to be put together.
( 23:15 in this video):
I was wondering if anyone has any idea where I could learn this?

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
This is no longer available and we can't post the method. You'll have to keep studying different methods, as you are trying to do, and figure out how to create a similar effect. As always, there are various ways it can be done. But again, the effect shown in the video is no longer available.

I think I'll start a separate thread asking for suggestions on the best version available, I've been looking for one myself. See you there.

Reactions: $leepy

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
This is no longer available and we can't post the method. You'll have to keep studying different methods, as you are trying to do, and figure out how to create a similar effect. As always, there are various ways it can be done. But again, the effect shown in the video is no longer available.

I think I'll start a separate thread asking for suggestions on the best version available, I've been looking for one myself. See you there.
Unless I'm wrong, maybe someone will disagree with me...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results