Ed Marlo's Revolutionary Card Technique

Apr 1, 2020
Magic Inc is finally reprinting Revolutionary Card Technique.

Besides RRTCM and Expert, I've never seen a book on more must read card magic lists.

They're running an insane deal if you preorder - $20 off and free shipping.

Anybody that wants to take their card work and knowledge to the next level should really be checking this out.

From their site:

Now on it's third printing! This must-have title is currently in the printing stages and should be arriving around the end of May.

The ultimate classic textbook on card techniques by Ed Marlo.

Bill Malone calls it, "a definite must for anyone studying sleight of hand with cards." He also says, "if I were stranded on the proverbial desert island and could bring only one book, my choice would be Revolutionary Card Technique."

David Ben says this book "gives us a second chance to discover technique that remains on the cutting edge."

This long-awaited collection of Ed Marlo's books was ten years in the making. Newly edited, with all new drawings, preface by David Ben, and an introduction by Bill Malone; Revolutionary Card Technique promises to be the primary reference book for advanced card magic. Hardback, dust-jacket, over 500 pages, over 1000 illustrations.

Contents:

• Preface by Bill Malone
  • Introduction by David Ben
  • Cardician Marlo by Frances Marshall
  • Acknowledgements
  • Detailed Contents
  • I. Miracle Card Changes
  • II. Action Palm
  • III. Fingertip Control
  • IV. The Side Steal
  • V. The Tabled Palm
  • VI. The Faro Shuffle
  • VII. Faro Notes
  • VIII. Seconds, Centers and Bottoms (Part One)
  • IX. Seconds, Centers and Bottoms (Part Two)
  • X. Seconds, Centers and Bottoms (Part Three)
  • XI. The Multiple Shift
  • XII. Card Switches
  • XIII. Estimation (Part One)
  • XIV. Estimation (Part Two)
  • Index

Dec 22, 2019
Magic Inc is finally reprinting Revolutionary Card Technique.

Besides RRTCM and Expert, I've never seen a book on more must read card magic lists.

They're running an insane deal if you preorder - $20 off and free shipping.

Anybody that wants to take their card work and knowledge to the next level should really be checking this out.

From their site:

Now on it's third printing! This must-have title is currently in the printing stages and should be arriving around the end of May.

The ultimate classic textbook on card techniques by Ed Marlo.

Bill Malone calls it, "a definite must for anyone studying sleight of hand with cards." He also says, "if I were stranded on the proverbial desert island and could bring only one book, my choice would be Revolutionary Card Technique."

David Ben says this book "gives us a second chance to discover technique that remains on the cutting edge."

This long-awaited collection of Ed Marlo's books was ten years in the making. Newly edited, with all new drawings, preface by David Ben, and an introduction by Bill Malone; Revolutionary Card Technique promises to be the primary reference book for advanced card magic. Hardback, dust-jacket, over 500 pages, over 1000 illustrations.

Contents:

• Preface by Bill Malone
  • Introduction by David Ben
  • Cardician Marlo by Frances Marshall
  • Acknowledgements
  • Detailed Contents
  • I. Miracle Card Changes
  • II. Action Palm
  • III. Fingertip Control
  • IV. The Side Steal
  • V. The Tabled Palm
  • VI. The Faro Shuffle
  • VII. Faro Notes
  • VIII. Seconds, Centers and Bottoms (Part One)
  • IX. Seconds, Centers and Bottoms (Part Two)
  • X. Seconds, Centers and Bottoms (Part Three)
  • XI. The Multiple Shift
  • XII. Card Switches
  • XIII. Estimation (Part One)
  • XIV. Estimation (Part Two)
  • Index
Thanks for the post!
I was searching for it and now I know where to buy it.

Reactions: PGoutis01
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results