Shoot the Works by Ed Marlo? Thoughts?

Sep 10, 2017
I don’t own it, but I’ve heard a lot of good things about it. Though some people say the explanations are a bit vague. I have Martin Gardner’s Die of another color, and Fast Jack Farrell’s Penguin live lecture. Almost everything you’d need to know about controlling dice is in there. Also, Steve Forte’s 4th part of GPS is probably the bible of dice switches.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
I don’t own it, but I’ve heard a lot of good things about it. Though some people say the explanations are a bit vague. I have Martin Gardner’s Die of another color, and Fast Jack Farrell’s Penguin live lecture. Almost everything you’d need to know about controlling dice is in there. Also, Steve Forte’s 4th part of GPS is probably the bible of dice switches.

Most of Marlo's work is written in a style that could be considered vague. He gives barebones, step by step explanations, for experienced or at least knowledgeable card magicians.

Sep 10, 2017
Most of Marlo's work is written in a style that could be considered vague. He gives barebones, step by step explanations, for experienced or at least knowledgeable card magicians.
Well this isn’t about cards. So you’d need to learn the basics from Marlo. Which is not an easy thing to do.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results