Bone Ho

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Hey guys!
Bone Ho is one of my favorite flourishers. I'm sure most of you will agree he is the BEST, but I have one question... Where'd he go?
I believe this question has been tossed around on forums a lot, but im too lazy to check around. I love Bone's videos and style -theyre simply amazing.
i have a few questions other than where'd he go...?
•Where'd he go?
•Is Bone his real name? (if not please do share)
•What happened to his site?

Thanks again guys!

ES

Sep 1, 2007
Orange, CA
kevhonline.net
I find it hilarious when people who weren't around during the Cheater's Cheater era try and describe Bone as if they know the whole truth... I look forward to reading some of the other posts in this thread :D

That being said, I notice you live in Singapore, Eugene - why don't you ask some of the people there? Lots of Singaporean magicians knew him personally, so you'd be better off procuring information from them rather than from ill-informed forum users over the web.

-Kev, The Virts

I find it hilarious when people who weren't around during the Cheater's Cheater era try and describe Bone as if they know the whole truth... I look forward to reading some of the other posts in this thread :D

That being said, I notice you live in Singapore, Eugene - why don't you ask some of the people there? Lots of Singaporean magicians knew him personally, so you'd be better off procuring information from them rather than from ill-informed forum users over the web.

-Kev, The Virts

Haha, jsut saying what I heard from other forums, threads,etc. You never know maybe I'm bone.:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results