The official 'trick you perform everyday' thread...

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
Yes, another thread about tricks, but i want this to be a thread where everyone at least shares one thing with us all...

there everyday, 'never fail', trusty, 1 trick...

a reason why would also be nice, for example its quick and visual, or theres no set up or, i can borrow everything from a spec... etc...

well to start off, mine is Digital Dissolve

i have owned it for merely a week, and not a day has gone past where i havent performed it, and most of those days 2-3 times... :D (obv. not to the same people)

the reason is simple:

its quick and visual, and its so great how the spec thinks it must be gimmicked, but both the coins can be examined and they come up with crazy theories...

the reactions i have got range from 'wwwhhhhaaaaa', to 'you should perform this sh!t on the streets'...

:D

Dec 13, 2007
2 card monte
easy, impromptu, simple concept, and it gets great reactions

Stigmata
easy, impromptu, kind of eerie, and gets amazing reactions

ACR
easy, simple, impromptu, gets great reactions

Last edited by a moderator:
My Triumph routine

Quick, impromptu - can use somenone elses deck immedietly after a shuffle, in the hands and a visual change when the deck is returned to normal and ofcourse, their card in the middle facing down. it's like a one two nut punch.

then from there i usually go into - old faithful - ACR

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
It is usually my ambitious card routine that I have refurbished like a hundred billion times :p.

But then theres stuff like...

-Digital Dissolve
-Witness
-Las Vegas Leaper

and some others, but the list goes on.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
these are all sounding good, seems like quick transpo effects are popular, i can see why, another reason i like DD is because i carry the stuff in my wallet, which is always with me, even when cards are not! :D

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
yeh, i personally drag out my ACR, so i dont do it everyday, just save it for special occasions (you know what i mean) but i do, do that trick a lot... :)

keep em coming, im surprised no-one has said 'control', i mean i dont own it but i thought it was supposed to be killer? :)

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
I dont have a name, but

take four kings, turn them over and put them onto the table, spec. picks a card, puts it in deck, then spread the kings (face down), and their card face up in middle. turn over kings and they are aces

it is super visual, moves are invisible, impromptu borrowed deck

kevin

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
yeh, i personally drag out my ACR, so i dont do it everyday, just save it for special occasions (you know what i mean) but i do, do that trick a lot... :)

keep em coming, im surprised no-one has said 'control', i mean i dont own it but i thought it was supposed to be killer? :)

Control is an amazing effect, probably the best at theory11.

You have to consider this, you really have to choose the time and place you perform control, if you perform it just out of the blue, you won't get the reactions the trick deserves.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I dont have a name, but

take four kings, turn them over and put them onto the table, spec. picks a card, puts it in deck, then spread the kings (face down), and their card face up in middle. turn over kings and they are aces

it is super visual, moves are invisible, impromptu borrowed deck

kevin
hey it seems cool :p

Jan 13, 2008
Greg Wilson's "Ghost"......its tricky, visual, and just flat out incredible. And if you are good enough at it that you can do it surrounded then it completly makes it seem that much more impossible. Plus its a good starter, finisher, or stand-alone.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results