Bicycle Centurions - Released

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Any chance for a Blue/Red version of the deck? I really like the design of the deck and I am sure they handle fantastically...just tired of the black decks personally. Just personal preference to blue backed decks....nothing knocking these cards in the slightest. Nice work guys!

--Jim

Feb 8, 2008
Well, I didn't have good ol' trusty Photoshop at the time, so please ignore the blue skin :rolleyes:, but here is what they would look like in blue:

Attachments

• centurion_xleftsideimg.jpg
    centurion_xleftsideimg.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 135
Feb 28, 2008
While these look amazing as if not cooler than the guardians, I would love it if theory11 just put out a regular red or blue back that handled as well as the guardians...

But still, I can't wait to pick these up as the Gaurdians are the best cards I've ever held in my life.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
meh, more black cards... thats all people seem to care about nowadays, how good the cards are, not how good say their presentation or patter is...

sure, dont get me wrong good-looking cards excite everyone, but this is another black deck that to me, looks pretty ugly... but hey, just my opinion, tbh, im sticking with bikes and a couple packs of tally hos.... but enjoy em everyone who gets them.... :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results