D&D tricks

Oct 28, 2007
what is your favorite tricks from D&D, mine are the queens, hofzzy ozbourne and commercial because i love the click change.

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
I have only seen performance clips of Queens, Commercial, Hoffzy Osbourne, and TiVo 2,0. Then I was once shown live a couple of tricks by Dan and Dave, but I don't know their names.

Only thing I would call even a trick is Hoffzy Osbourne. Everything else is flourishes. For example, Queens is just a display of skill.

I have only seen performance clips of Queens, Commercial, Hoffzy Osbourne, and TiVo 2,0. Then I was once shown live a couple of tricks by Dan and Dave, but I don't know their names.

Only thing I would call even a trick is Hoffzy Osbourne. Everything else is flourishes. For example, Queens is just a display of skill.
Woah, what were the effects like??

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
hedbergs peak is the best trick on that dvd, i'm afraid the rest are impractical.

For simplicity along with impact, it is without a doubt Hand to Mouth. It truly frys people.

My favourite effect to watch, has to be the Queens. It's just so smooth, and the revelation at the end of the 4 Queens is just staggering.

My overall favourite to perform though is Hofzzy Osbourne. It's the trick I do when people ask me, "Oh do a trick.." type of situations.

-RA69

That is certainly a tough call, but I have to say that the Dan and Dave effects I enjoy performing the most The Queens, Transpositionings and Déjà Vu. For what is involved, there is a lot of bang for your Buck.

Excuse the bad pun, :)
Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
That is certainly a tough call, but I have to say that the Dan and Dave effects I enjoy performing the most The Queens, Transpositionings and Déjà Vu. For what is involved, there is a lot of bang for your Buck.

Excuse the bad pun, :)
Jordan

Ha, I had to read through that one before I realized what you mean. Where's a cymbal crash when you need it?

David

Aug 31, 2007
tbh most of the tricks on the trilogy are not very practical and just look nice, i'd much rather do workers for a bannon book then ANY of the trick on the trilogy.
i like deja vu but im still not ready to perform it live.
i do however do the tricks hoffzy osbourne and hedburg peak, those two are pretty cool.
the 2 tivos are too short for anything besides a part in an acr.
the queens is just like doing xcm tbh.
subway didnt impress me so i never took time to learn it
hand to mouth or w.e is okay i guess, nothing special there.
Swiss made is too short and the change is meh.
there are some others i cant think of atm as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results