Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Wynns

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Others

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
Feb 2, 2008
Hey guys,
Just curious to see what deck fellow card magicians use in 'daily performances' (not practice) for the lay audience and why? (if there is any reason)
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 10, 2007
Texas
regular bikes, only because thats very common in the US where i am, and people least expect it to be rigged out of all the decks listed... (Black decks, ghosts, etc.)

Mar 15, 2008
personally i dont like studs.
they are amazing as a practice deck, and feel really good even after being used.
but the back design is just... bleh. same with ace of spades and jokers... bleh.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
regular bikes, only because thats very common in the US where i am, and people least expect it to be rigged out of all the decks listed... (Black decks, ghosts, etc.)

which is funny
because like 95% of all trick decks are bicycles

Sep 1, 2007
i really like studs but i voted for regular bikes ..... cause i use boikes everyday when i perform.

PS today i performed at my school with and MnM's deck .. lol ....... that was awesome.
I didnt know that ACR was that strong .... DANG!!!

Santiago

Sep 1, 2007
I usually stick with regular red or blue Bicycles. Other decks tend to raise unneeded suspicion, so I just stick with what looks familiar to the audience. Plus, Bikes aren't bad cards at all anyways.

Oct 13, 2007
Tally's

Tally Ho's are pretty sweet cards. I really like them a lot probably one of if not my favorite deck really smooth and flow nicely. Also i like the fan back and the circle back designs so its a two thumbs up from me :)

Oct 19, 2007
Bikes were good until I got my hands on Tally's.
Tally's last a little longer too.

As for the poll, I used whatever I had on me.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
tallys are really thin but still manage to be stiff
the ellusionist decks are an obese, floppy joke

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results