1-on-1

I like the idea of the 1-on-1 section for begginners to learn the basics properly, which is hard to find when you've just started and the magic community seems so vast and everything has to be BIG and AMAZING, it's hard to find what to do to get started, hopefully this section helps. It does say "without breaking the bank." will this section be free to members? Or will each video be a small fee? I'm assuming the latter because of 'exposure' but would hope for something free. Not because I am poor or cheap, but giving a good place for a beginner to learn, without forcing him to pay for it would be a good way to train new upcoming magicians without sending them off to YouTube because it's free. I don't know if it's work in a business sense, but its a nice idea.

Aug 31, 2007
Amman, Jordan
Hey I wouldn't mind going to an Ashlee Simpson concert. I wouldn't mind paying $20 for access to that type of infomation , but I guess we'll know for sure on Friday

I one time fee would be good, but I have a feeling they'll be like $2-$3 each. I mean an ellusionist DVD is what $30? and you learn about 10-15 sleights, so at $2-$3 each, thats around 10-15 slights for the same price, and this gives you a choice of what to purchase (So you don't get 1000 ways of doing the Pass if you don't want them)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results