100 Card Left

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
To be honest with you, I too think that they are going to make the finish better. I mean, it would only make sense to have so many on hand. Sort of like a test run, and have all of us give our reviews on them.

At first, I wanted a better finish. But now, I can go either way. I will be a bit mad though if they do end up making a 2nd edition with a better finish cause I just ordered a 12 pack a couple of days ago.

Shane K.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I wouldn't hold it against them if they did a "second edition". Preferably with regular thickness of cards and a smoother finish (My old bikes still fan better than the new guardians sadly).
When you do a run of cards, you have to run off a whole bunch. Once those are sold then you can make adjustments for the next batch.

j

Mine had better be on thier way!

I put my order through the day after the release and they still haven't arrived. I heard there was some mess up with some shipping but I got a confirmation email so it should be fine. I am just not going to be happy if I get screwed out of my guardians on a technicallity like I did my advance copy of distortion.

Mine had better be on thier way!

I put my order through the day after the release and they still haven't arrived. I heard there was some mess up with some shipping but I got a confirmation email so it should be fine. I am just not going to be happy if I get screwed out of my guardians on a technicallity like I did my advance copy of distortion.

You got screwed out of distortion, how? And I heard from the guy at our magic shop yesterday that they're getting "The second run of guardians that'll hopefully be better." Which isn't an exact quote, they way he said it it sounded like he had talked to them and they told him they would be improved.

Thanks,
Evan

(PS: He said only 2-3 weeks til the "New" guardians come in.

You got screwed out of distortion, how? And I heard from the guy at our magic shop yesterday that they're getting "The second run of guardians that'll hopefully be better." Which isn't an exact quote, they way he said it it sounded like he had talked to them and they told him they would be improved.

Thanks,
Evan

(PS: He said only 2-3 weeks til the "New" guardians come in.

Well, It is in no way T11's fault but, my Credit Card that I used to order Guardians a few days before, stopped working. I didn't even have to re-enter any information, it was all saved on the site and for some reason it didn't work. It doesn't bother me. It will if my Guardians don't come.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results