1337 Notes

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
I'm really considering buying this, but I wanted to ask the people who have it a few questions.

Firstly does the trick 'iced up' use any hard to find chemicals? I ask because I know a similar trick that does. also can you drink the cooled water afterwords?

To me, one of the most intriguing effects described is Taste-icular (water to mouth-wash. Any additional information people can give me on this is appreciated such as: is it practical? Setup? Any chemicals used? Can it really be done IN the spectator's mouth? Any time limit to perform this?

Excised is another effect that really interests me. I have pretty much similar questions about it. Also is there 'blood' in the effect? Can it be done with 'blood'

Thanks.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Iced Up: Everything is examinable, at the end you even have a sip before you freeze the bottle and it uses no chemicals.

Taste-icular: Yes, it's practical. You do need to buy a few things though, and yes there is a set-up involved. No, there are no harmful chemicals involved.

Excised: It uses a few things, actually 2, but if wanted "blood" it be 3, so in other words, you don't need to use "blood", it's your choice.

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Iced Up: Everything is examinable, at the end you even have a sip before you freeze the bottle and it uses no chemicals.

Taste-icular: Yes, it's practical. You do need to buy a few things though, and yes there is a set-up involved. No, there are no harmful chemicals involved.

Excised: It uses a few things, actually 2, but if wanted "blood" it be 3, so in other words, you don't need to use "blood", it's your choice.

Cool, but can you let someone drink to cold water after?

And can Taste-ticular happen inside someone's mouth?

and finally are there a time limit on any of the tricks? Like how long the setup will last, I mean?

Finally like I said I'm interested in most of the tricks, but is it worth getting? Overal, should I buy this, or not?

Give me your opinions, and thanks!
Anyone feel free to share anything you want to about the PDF and the tricks.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Cool, but can you let someone drink to cold water after?

And can Taste-ticular happen inside someone's mouth?

and finally are there a time limit on any of the tricks? Like how long the setup will last, I mean?

Finally like I said I'm interested in most of the tricks, but is it worth getting? Overal, should I buy this, or not?

Give me your opinions, and thanks!
Anyone feel free to share anything you want to about the PDF and the tricks.

Yes, you can let someone drink the cold water after...this trick is more suitable at a party.
It's not really a walk-around effect, there's a certain time limit to perform it.

I believe Taste-ticular can happen in the spectator's mouth, I'm not too sure right now.

Set-up is pretty simple, it can last for a while.

Yes the e-book is great as is all of Sean's material.

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Thanks, I just searched around for a few old and new reviews that have answered most of my questions.
I haven't heard a bad thing about the 1337 notes so I've decided to buy it. :D
Thanks again.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Thanks, I just searched around for a few old and new reviews that have answered most of my questions.
I haven't heard a bad thing about the 1337 notes so I've decided to buy it. :D
Thanks again.

Your welcome...I hoped I at least helped.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
I'm really considering buying this, but I wanted to ask the people who have it a few questions.

Firstly does the trick 'iced up' use any hard to find chemicals? I ask because I know a similar trick that does. also can you drink the cooled water afterwords?

To me, one of the most intriguing effects described is Taste-icular (water to mouth-wash. Any additional information people can give me on this is appreciated such as: is it practical? Setup? Any chemicals used? Can it really be done IN the spectator's mouth? Any time limit to perform this?

Excised is another effect that really interests me. I have pretty much similar questions about it. Also is there 'blood' in the effect? Can it be done with 'blood'

Thanks.
I have a review on this my good man use the search function in the review sections.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results