4 for 4 help...

S

sidrohc

I just downloaded 4 for 4 and when I opened it in quicktime the video won't play... All it is is a white blank screen. Any advice?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Try redownloading and reinstalling a new, fresh version of Quicktime from www.quicktime.com. Often this solves the problem right off the bat. If that doesn't work, don't worry, there's a plan B.

If reinstalling Quicktime doesn't do the trick, try downloading and installing a free player called VLC from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/. This is a slick media player that can play just about any format of anything. It can even play VHS tapes and N64 games on your computer. I might have just made up that fact, but it's possible. VLC is available in PC and MAC format, so either way it should help you out.

After downloading and installing VLC, try to play the video in there. If it works, please let me know so that I can feel proud of myself. If it doesn't work, please pretend like it did so that I can still feel proud of myself. Just kidding. If you still have any issue after trying VLC, submit a support ticket and our support guys will take good care of you.

Aug 31, 2007
California
Try redownloading and reinstalling a new, fresh version of Quicktime from www.quicktime.com. Often this solves the problem right off the bat. If that doesn't work, don't worry, there's a plan B.

If reinstalling Quicktime doesn't do the trick, try downloading and installing a free player called VLC from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/. This is a slick media player that can play just about any format of anything. It can even play VHS tapes and N64 games on your computer. I might have just made up that fact, but it's possible. VLC is available in PC and MAC format, so either way it should help you out.

After downloading and installing VLC, try to play the video in there. If it works, please let me know so that I can feel proud of myself. If it doesn't work, please pretend like it did so that I can still feel proud of myself. Just kidding. If you still have any issue after trying VLC, submit a support ticket and our support guys will take good care of you.

Worked for me =)

Thanks,

Keenan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results