Aldo Columbini Lecture

Sep 1, 2007
Florida
Aldo Columbini did a lecture at My Junior IBM ring yesterday. I found it rather interesting I first thought it would be boring because I don't usually get alot out of self working tricks, Columbini's forte, but he had some really good ones.

Most of the younger members didn't seem interested at all and were daydreaming or trying to see how many ockward postitions they could get into within the confinds of their chairs.

I also was quite pleased to learn that Columbini is now selling all his lecture items for only ten dollars a piece which was awsome. I got a ring on rope routine and a book of his called "What's Up Deck?".

Actually I went to one of Aldo's Lecture's last year and it was one of the best lecture's I have been to so far. Him and Rachel where the greatest people and they have alot to offer the magic community. I have the rope and ring effect in fact I open every close-up routine with the money from card effect they teach in their lectures. I think his dry humor and personality makes him amazing when he performs and when he speaks mostly everyone listens. Now saying all that there where a few quarks that I didn't enjoy like Rachel being married to this crazy wop. LoL!!! Naw I'm Italian as well. But to be serious he's a great speaker and friend you guys should look him up. I purchased his top one liner's for Magicians and I still use them till this very day. Anyways enough of me rambling on thats all I have to say.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results