Amazing Change

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
its the change dnd use, its easy actually, just takes practice, and yes, you probably have the correct method... its kinda like a "snap change"

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
where do dnd use it?

in their hidden footage, maybe it's so hidden you never saw it, it's a vid I personally like because of all the flourishing and color changes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXaM79zGk8g

Now about the change I tried to reproduct it and I gfot something thats angly and impossible to perform, but since ineski says that he gets that change not always on his first try so I don't think it's worth, he should submit this change to Ellusionist, they will accept this because it looks much better on camera than Axis, and they accepted that, which is horrible.

Yes, i know that change.. but this doesn't use tha finger LOL! Hope thats not exposure..

nicolaspalacios is right in him saying the finger is not used. It is actually pretty ingenious. I watched it over and over and figured it out with a deck in my hand. I will now add to my color changing ambitious card routine... if d or d did come up with it... it's was fabulous guys.. great new innovation.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results