Another Back Design

Should this back design be used for a cardistry deck or for a playing card deck?

• Total voters
Mar 15, 2017
So, hey guys, I just made another back design. Now, I don't know if I should use this for a cardistry deck design or for a playing card deck design.
If it is for cardistry, there will be four different decks, with the same back design though, and all four of them will have a different wind/season associated with them. So, one deck will have a Winter/Boreal face (on all 53 cards), while the other deck has a Whatever/whatever face. For playing cards, no explanation needed, aside from the suits that will have a season to each of them.
20170616_114256~2.jpg

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Even though I'm not a catfish, I chose Cardistry because these would look much better as a cardistry deck. You might as well add something on, or get rid of the borders too! Seriously, it would be great with a nice color way.

Mar 15, 2017
Even though I'm not a catfish, I chose Cardistry because these would look much better as a cardistry deck. You might as well add something on, or get rid of the borders too! Seriously, it would be great with a nice color way.
Thanks!

Mar 15, 2017
Oh and what colours do you think I should use?

Mar 15, 2017
Well, following your "Four Seasons" theme you should stick to Earthy tones, right?
But I want the colours to be consistent, yet sticking to the theme, like, I wouldn't want to change blue and then the next part is suddenly red, unless that's what you guess really want.

Jun 17, 2017
So there's going to be four different purchaseable decks? If there's 4 seasons on one deck it'll only be 1 orientation l, which I would not buy. I really like the concept and will buy one of each if it's 4 decks.

Mar 15, 2017
So there's going to be four different purchaseable decks? If there's 4 seasons on one deck it'll only be 1 orientation l, which I would not buy. I really like the concept and will buy one of each if it's 4 decks.
Thanks! But any ideas for the colours for each section? The colours have to relate to the season, yet it has to be consistent with the other sections.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I think you definitely need one to be at least a nice icy blue with some green & purples in there. Leave some parts white too, but not too much.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I feel as though the wind needs to stand out more.
And if you get rid of the lines and blend it in a bit, that would be an epic single back design.

Mar 15, 2017
I feel as though the wind needs to stand out more.
And if you get rid of the lines and blend it in a bit, that would be an epic single back design.
Thanks, but what do you think would make the wind stand out a bit more?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Thanks, but what do you think would make the wind stand out a bit more?
Make it a bit longer, and maybe have it starting at the edge (that would make it look sick in a fan). Color it white, or Icy Blue, or even different colors for each sector.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Oh, and should I remove the Sun and Moon? Thanks!
No I actually quite liked them.

Are you still doing 4 different decks, or one with all 4 designs on it?

If you are doing 1 design, You might want to put the sun and moon in Bottom Right & Top left corners, so one moon will cover both fall & Winter, while the sun covers spring and summer. Also, if you get rid of the lines, you could make the gradients blend better if its not too much work.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results