Anyone knows this Card Trick?

Apr 13, 2016
helly guys...

im from germany and i watched a card trick performance from a german magician called "David Millert". the youtube video is below.

here's the question to you:

Does anybody know what card trick this is? anyone knows the name of the card trick? or does anyone know where i can purchase a tutorial/DVD etc. for this trick?

thank you guys :)

greetings from germany,

carsten

Reactions: mclintock
Nov 10, 2014
Wait wait wait. Stop the presses! Someone who created an account, to ask about a trick, but asked **WHERE TO BUY IT**!?! And didn't want us to just expose it!? What is teh magic community coming to? Is this the point that will start things turning around?

Hint: Probably not :/

Apr 13, 2016
Wait wait wait. Stop the presses! Someone who created an account, to ask about a trick, but asked **WHERE TO BUY IT**!?! And didn't want us to just expose it!? What is teh magic community coming to? Is this the point that will start things turning around?

Hint: Probably not :/

@ DominusDolorum : thanks a lot!

@mclintock : I've expressed myself wrong ... with " where can i buy it " I meant a link to the store site . but I can reassure you ... by your previous speaker I'll buy me the trick legal from this site :)

Nov 10, 2014
@ DominusDolorum : thanks a lot!

@mclintock : I've expressed myself wrong ... with " where can i buy it " I meant a link to the store site . but I can reassure you ... by your previous speaker I'll buy me the trick legal from this site :)
Oh no sir, you misunderstood me. I was praising the fact that you came here and didn't ask for exposure, then went on to say that it is not a normal thing for someone to do.

Apr 13, 2016
Oh no sir, you misunderstood me. I was praising the fact that you came here and didn't ask for exposure, then went on to say that it is not a normal thing for someone to do.

ah okay ... I'm sorry that I misunderstood you ... I felt attacked by you a little . but now I understand what you wanted to express. you have to know that my English is not the best . :) For me it goes without saying that I spend money for tricks . especially if they are very very good. but I can not buy a trick that I have seen before , when I do not know how it is called . :)

greetings from germany ;)

Reactions: mclintock

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Yeah, sarcasm does not translate properly through the internet xD Especially if we come from different backgrounds. My cousin, who lives in Germany actually, doesn't pick up on my sarcasm very well.

Apr 13, 2016
Yeah, sarcasm does not translate properly through the internet xD Especially if we come from different backgrounds. My cousin, who lives in Germany actually, doesn't pick up on my sarcasm very well.

you're right ... spoke at various ends , you can understand much wrong . but it 's all become still good. :)

but I must ask you again to help? of the same magician there is a trick I want to buy, too. is you the trick and his name also known ? show the video below.

Thanks again in advance :)

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
you're right ... spoke at various ends , you can understand much wrong . but it 's all become still good. :)

but I must ask you again to help? of the same magician there is a trick I want to buy, too. is you the trick and his name also known ? show the video below.

Thanks again in advance :)

I know the trick, but unfortunately I don't know the name of it...sorry about that :/

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results