Art of Astonishment or Totally Out of Control

Aug 18, 2008
I would go with Art of Astonishment. Each volume has great tricks so I would start with number 1. I haven't seen that trick before but it looks like a solid effect, although a bit expensive for what you get.;

Dec 26, 2007
Royal scam is an outstanding effect and definitely worth every penny. the only thing that you should know is that the cards will wear down quite quickly because you will use this effect so much!

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
definently AOA.there is just so much material that you are going to pick up some of the effects and use them on a daily basis. I would recommend getting the first book from which i liked the following effects: Backlash,Ultimate Rip-off,las Vegas Leaper. There are much more effects but those are the highlights for me.

about the other trick: i find it is ok but if you like packet tricks there are many in the AoA series. I believe Re-set to be far better than royal-scam. (just my opinion)

Peace
George

Oct 30, 2008
Royal Scam is possibly one of the best packet effects in existence, I do this often and laymen love it. AND IT'S COMPLETELY EXAMINABLE.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
As awesome as CK is, I'd go AoA as well. With the impending DVD set of TOoC, every magician and his rabbit will be performing TOoC in a few months. Start with 1, if you want a specific volume, too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results