7)Dan and dave nursery rhymes 3 volumes
8)Dan and dave sleightly magical
9)Dan and dave FIVE
10)Daniel madison collateral
11)Daniel madison one
12)Daniel madison two
13)Daniel madison burn
14)Dai vernon inner secrets of card magic

Can anyone give me an order in which i should learn these books.You can also add books outside the list that you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 14, 2008
I agreed with MagicShadow9, not only that you will use as a begineer but to allow to develop sleighs that will help you in the long run.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
dam!!! i wish i had that many awesome books when i started out. Oh and you really don't need to buy ANYTHING in like....5 years, no joke.

Nov 25, 2008
i want the order for the entire 14 books.I really want to learn EVERYTHING in them!You can also add any book other than the ones in the list.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
GBORN - Sonata is not in print and/or otherwise available at all. Hence Sean surmised that the only way to get it was by downloading. Tamariz is his favourite author.

While I commend you for the choice of material, I would simply add that you should know that it is considered highly unethical and disrespectful to download such material.

Nov 25, 2008
i got the sonata ebook from my friendwho sent it by mail.I didnt know that it was downloaded illegally.I havent even read the book.Honestly didnt know there was something wrong

Dec 13, 2008
Midwest
Bluntly put, shortly after asking my question I was sent a PM with an offer of trading an eBook of Sonata (which I am fairly certain doesn't exist as a legal eBook) for By Forces Unseen.

- Sean

Note to self: Make posts clearer.

Thanks, now I understand why you would be upset.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
i got the sonata ebook from my friendwho sent it by mail.I didnt know that it was downloaded illegally.I havent even read the book.Honestly didnt know there was something wrong
In which case I apologise for the manner in which I responded. Illegal downloading is something that happens all too often in this area and it's really really sucky.

Best thing to do, delete it (along with any others you may have been sent digitally that you might think aren't legal :)) and pray that the book comes back into print. :D Apologies again, but just so you know, trading is also usually a nono. :)

With all that under the bridge, let's start again hehe. Which of the books have you read so far and how much?

- Sean

Nov 25, 2008
i am a absolute begginer.Havent read any of the books.But i know few basic effects like:
1)Two card monte
2)you do as i do
3)Here then there
4)Ambitious card routine
5)Si stebbins stack
6)Thoughts forceen by oz pearlman
also i know about 7 or 8 card forces.

Aug 18, 2008
Start out with Card College and Royal Road to Card Magic. Make sure you wait on the Dan and Dave stuff and the Daniel Madison ones. They will serve you well later but make sure you really learn your stuff before moving on to any of their work. Good luck! I wish I had those resources when I started out.

Dec 13, 2008
Midwest
i am a absolute begginer.Havent read any of the books.But i know few basic effects like:
1)Two card monte
2)you do as i do
3)Here then there
4)Ambitious card routine
5)Si stebbins stack
6)Thoughts forceen by oz pearlman
also i know about 7 or 8 card forces.

You're off to a good start. I wish I had the library of books you have.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results