"Back in Time" by me!

I created a trick back in Summer called "Back in Time", were u pick a card

#2- then its visually put back into the dek.

#3- then have him hold the deck

#4- then i have him close his eyes, and imange back when Houdini was around, the smell of the place, the feel of the place, the look.

#5-while im still doing the Hypnotism thing i have him imange pcking a card and seeing it, then Houdini burts into flames.

#6- then i have him wake up and when he looked back in the deck, his card aged!

Any tips, improvments, comments, feel free.........& what do u think.....

I created a trick back in Summer called "Back in Time", were u pick a card

#2- then its visually put back into the dek.

#3- then have him hold the deck

#4- then i have him close his eyes, and imange back when Houdini was around, the smell of the place, the feel of the place, the look.

#5-while im still doing the Hypnotism thing i have him imange pcking a card and seeing it, then Houdini burts into flames.

#6- then i have him wake up and when he looked back in the deck, his card aged!

Any tips, improvments, comments, feel free.........& what do u think.....

I understand the trick and such, but Houdini bursting into flames? Maybe you should just say "Imagine taking the card with you through time until now."

I believe I know what your trick is, but it may be different if you can answer there questions. Can the card be signed, and will it be the ONLY card for example the six of spades, so it looks like the card really did age.

-RA69

I understand the trick and such, but Houdini bursting into flames? Maybe you should just say "Imagine taking the card with you through time until now."

I believe I know what your trick is, but it may be different if you can answer there questions. Can the card be signed, and will it be the ONLY card for example the six of spades, so it looks like the card really did age.

-RA69

ok, .........

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
I don't want to ask how you do your trick (even know I'm pretty sure on how you do it), but if you improve upon the thinking of an imaginary action, which then becomes real portion of your trick; look up a book called Drawing Room Deceptions. It's by Guy Hollingworth and has one of his best tricks in the book.

It's called Voodoo. The effect goes like this. You ask someone to take a card out of the deck and think of its significant other. I.e. they choose the 6 of clubs, so it's partner in the deck would be the six of Spades. You ask them to think about doing horrible things like burning, tearing, and wrinkling the card. You have them do so whilst talking about the history and definitions of voodoo. After doing so the partner card is pulled form the deck. It is burned, it is ripped and it has had it's soul taken away. Making Voodoo something very real.

If you were to take that effect and add it into your 'Back in Time' routine, you would have something very powerful to work with.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results