Bertini Pinky Display

Feb 17, 2009
Bethlehem PA
I've been practicing Bertini's material and I'm just wondering who uses the pinky display concealment he teaches on the dvd. I use it but I'm starting to wonder if it looks to suspicious for the simple fact the your displaying your hand empty but the hands are so close together it just looks a little fishy. I must admit watching Bertini do it fooled me before It was explained. But another thing i thought of was an aquitment using the pinky display to show the hands empty and then quickly CP the coin while turning the hands back over. Im racking my brain on whether to show the aquitment or not before i produce a coin or after I vanish a coin because of the overproving factor. Any feedback would be appriciated. Thanks

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
For the acquitment,

I would do it before a production. And hey- Bertini teaches a pinky display acquitment on the DVD. That's the one I use (modified a bit with one I learned from Apocalypse Magazine).

The display itself is nifty, but I rarely use it. It really has to fit into the framing of the routine for it to be effective. That's why it works for Giacomo,... he's a master of framing his coin effects, and making his mannerisms hide his sleights.

Scott.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results