Best Deck Switch

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
what is the best way to switch a deck without them (lay people) noticing.

I need it for my routine I'M working on.

I got Generous help from someone with this routine

this is what it is

COLD - Dee christopher

IRREVERSABLE- - D+M

BAD INFLUENCE - D+M

STIGMATA - W:H

Apr 9, 2008
Malaysia
actually , I mostly use BIG ACTION to cover the switch. Example: I put my both hand into pocket then take out sharpie quickly & direct ask someone to hold the sharpie , this work for my switch. You need keep talking when doing the move.

Misdireaction is very important , but the BRAVE also improtant too. Dont think about someone will notice it , just do it as nature , noboday will care it!

Hope this can help you!

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
what situation are you in? e.g. are you taking something out of your pocket, do you have another object in your hands, are you sitting down or stading?

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
You should use misdirection, like everyone else has stated. Have the other deck in your pocket. Gesture with your free hand and give a little bit of patter. Make eye contact with the spectator you are talking to. This is very important. Just switch out the deck while you are talking.

Jun 24, 2008
United States
im not positive, as ive never used one, but isnt there something like a deck shell? to help with switches? im not sure but i think thats what they are called. Hope this helped.

~Nate

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results