Best of your effects?

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
I created a "pass" or a "control" I don't really know what I should call it. I think it's good, but it's very hard to perform, I'm working on it right now :)

Oct 6, 2007
I think all my effects are the 'best'.

But I can't relaly decide on ONE, but the two I like best are 'Paranoia' and 'Compression'.

Paranoia: Use a connection between you and your spectator to find the chosen card from face down deck which is spread across the table. No forces, crimps or markings whatsoever, And spectator can also shuffle the deck.

Compression: Wrongly select the chosen card, but solve the problem by compressing the deck into one, and one card only- the selected card. It's totally impromtu!

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I don't have a name for mine... Maybe "Known". Or "Identity" could've been good, but D+M's got it. :)
Lol.

Similar to darosa.justin's effect "Paranoia", they select a card which is left out-jogged. With your back turned, the spectator throroughly shuffles the deck. They can even take out the card and place it in their pocket if you wish. Then, staring deeply into their eyes, or "mind", you name their selected card. You could even write the name of the card on your arm/piece of paper whilst your back's turned. Could even be used with W:H's Stigmata.

Hmm, haven't invented much.

I created a way to find a card they picked without looking (not a 'look at the bottom card' way of doing it) at it, I actually made 3 variations of it.

Another was this neat control that involves fanning...a bit odd bit it is practical.

Finally I made a trick I call Bitten which involves biting a card out of a flat deck they chose (the card that is). Its...creative yet easy and may have been done before.

I don't got a favorite btw :p

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
i created an effect where a spec picks a card, and signs it, then returns it to the deck. i take a different card that isnt theres , rip out the corner, blow on it and it changes to the corner of theyre card. part of the signature is still visible. so theres the corner of there card and the 3/4 of the previous card, AND THEY FIT TOGETHER PERFECTLY. then i grab the corner and restore it to the previous card. now that theres a crease, i visually remove it just by waving my hand over it. it LOOKS like theres a crease ont he card, but when they rub it, NOTHING... i then lay the card back on the deck, place my hand over it, then with a puff of smoke, the weird restored card changes into their previously selected and signed card....

Sep 1, 2007
My favorite one is one I invented a few weeks ago. I call it Perversion.

Its when a spectator picks any card and its returned to the deck in a clear fashion. I shake the cards and ask the spectator if they know where their card went. And i tell them to look down and its sticking out of my zipper. Always gets good laughs and reactions and catches people off guard. And its also my favorite cause its really easy to do.

Oct 30, 2007
Slovenia,Ljubljana
interesting thread.

a color change: 360
4 card production: Inst4nt
A force: The Down
A control to the top: Bidlling

All these for ''effects'' are not published yet... Bidlling and The Down are magician foolers=)

REGARDS

magicmalnsk

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results