Bicycle Angels

Sep 11, 2007
Guys i got an idea for a holiday like thanksgiving. So to get to the point how about they invert the bicycle guardians and sell a limited number if you buy 7 or more decks of bicycle guardians?

Oh, this thread reminded me of something I thought of and never posted. I think that since the Guardians are based around angels and heaven, if T11 decides to make another deck, I think it will be based around devils and hell. I think that'd be a cool deck.

Just throwing that out there. Sorry if that was off topic, but I couldn't find anywhere else to put it.

Aug 31, 2007
Maine, USA
I highly doubt that will happen, or can almost guarantee it won't be by christmas if they ever even will or think about it. It takes a long time to make a deck. You can't just have one out and ready in like a month.

your just invert the colors of the guardains. it wouldn't take long.

You are correct it doesn't take long to invert, but it does take a long time to print them, and they might have issues with the colours if they have to use different ink, which could result in changing stuff. I would like to see it happen it just doesn't seem likely.

-RA69

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Oh, this thread reminded me of something I thought of and never posted. I think that since the Guardians are based around angels and heaven, if T11 decides to make another deck, I think it will be based around devils and hell. I think that'd be a cool deck.

Just throwing that out there. Sorry if that was off topic, but I couldn't find anywhere else to put it.

That's been discussed before, and I think it's a great idea.

Oct 16, 2007
i had an idea of a deck of cards called neons that glow in the dark in 2 different colors green/orange and u can perform with them in the dark

The guardians may be based on angels and heaven, but the dark grayscale colours and the faded royal cards make it look more deathly, and considering the angels have pikes it gives it a bit of a devilish feeling, while maintaining that angelic appearance, if you know what I mean.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results